Information Collection And Use
To provide and enhance our Service to you, we collect various types of information for different purposes.
Types of Data Collected
During your use of our Service, we may request that you provide us with certain personally identifiable information, also known as “Personal Data”, which can be utilized to contact or identify you. Examples of personally identifiable information may include, but are not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Additionally, we may gather information about how the Service is accessed and used, referred to as “Usage Data”. This Usage Data may contain details such as your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, pages of our Service that you visit, date and time of your visit, the amount of time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You have the option to configure your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you choose not to accept cookies, some parts of our Service may not function correctly.
Here are some examples of the types of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies : We utilize Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies : Preference Cookies are used to store and remember your preferences and settings.
- Security Cookies : Security Cookies are implemented for security purposes.
Use of Data
The data collected by Reviiewsa2z.com is used for multiple purposes, which include:
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Notifying you about changes to our Service
- Enabling your participation in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Providing customer care and support
- Supplying analysis or valuable information so that we can enhance the Service
- Monitoring the usage of the Service
- Detecting, preventing, and addressing technical issues.
Transfer Of Data